Celebrate your wedding at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel and experience the Saskatoon wedding you have dreamed of. Whether you are planning a gala celebration or an intimate romantic union, our wedding specialists will help you create the perfect downtown Saskatoon wedding celebration.
Saskatoon Wedding Facilities
Toast, cheer, and celebrate your wedding day with friends and family. We have been making wedding celebrations special and unique for more than 35 years.
- Total wedding space: 6,500 square feet of exquisite wedding space and gorgeous ballrooms and wedding reception halls
- Largest wedding venue space: 4,100-square-foot Centre Ballroom
- Number of guest rooms: 237
Let our professionally trained Social Coordinator make your Saskatoon wedding a day that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.
Enhance your wedding experience with the innovative, fresh cuisine of our Executive Chef. Using only the finest ingredients, we will help you create a customized menu and personalized wedding package that match your vision to perfection.
Invite your wedding party and out-of-town guests to revel in Saskatoon style by securing beautiful rooms overlooking the Saskatoon skyline. You and your guests will enjoy a welcoming retreat in the heart of the "Paris of the Prairies", and truly experience a Saskatoon destination wedding.
Saskatoon Wedding Package
Book your Saskatoon wedding at the Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon, and turn the day into an unforgettable celebration. Enjoy the following special gifts:
- Table Service for head table
- Complimentary function space (except the Top of the Inn)
- Choice of menu package
- Complimentary change room (3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
- Complimentary gift opening room or rehearsal room
- Table linens, napkins (limited colours), lamps and centre pieces
- High-quality sound system, podium and microphone
- Cutting and service of your wedding cake
- Seasonal fresh flower arrangement for your guestbook table
- Skirted cake, gift and guestbook tables
- Special discounted guestroom rates for your out of town guest