Our hotel is one of the city's best locations for your next Saskatoon conference, meeting, or convention. Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon is located on the riverbank in downtown Saskatoon and includes Saskatoon's only ballroom with a panoramic view of the city and South Saskatchewan River. From intimate meetings to corporate conferences, our seasoned meeting specialist will work with you from start to finish to ensure your event is a success.
At A Glance
Year Opened: 1962
Last Renovated: 2013
Guest Rooms: 237
Ideal Group Size: 550
Goods and Services Tax: 5%
Provincial Sales Tax: 5%
Destination Marketing Program: 3%
Largest Meeting Space: 9,688 sq. ft.
Total Meeting Space: 18,000 sq. ft.
Sales & Catering Team
Saskatoon Meeting Space
Our flexible meeting spaces are perfect for hosting small meetings and intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 40
- Small private room set aside from main conference area
- Some meeting spaces include in-room TV and wireless connections for projecting capabilities
- Ergonomic chairs for ultimate comfort
- In-house Audio/Visual
Simplify Your Meetings with our per-person, per-day Sheraton meeting package. Learn more.
With 18,000 square feet of meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 550 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 50 - 500
- Top of the Inn ballroom offers panoramic views of the city and South Saskatchewan River
- Premier ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows for natural lighting
- Flexible layout of the main ballroom plus tradeshow space and breakout rooms available
- State-of-the-art built in audio and lighting in ballroom
- Small vehicle allowance
- In-house Audio/Visual
Plan your next small meeting or reception in our Hampton Boardroom, offering unique setup options.
Ideal Meeting Size: up to 16
- Flexibility to change from boardroom in the day to fine dining or cocktail reception in the evening
- Soft seating areas
- Permanent in-room TV screen
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel is conveniently located on the Saskatchewan River, in walking distance to downtown Saskatoon shopping and restaurants. Popular nearby attractions include River Country Water Park (located at our hotel), Midtown Plaza, Dakota Dunes Casino & Golf Links, and other great things to do in Saskatoon.
Located 7.5 km from the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport (YXE)
- Flexible meeting spaces
- Panoramic views of the South Saskatchewan River
- Full suite of Audio/Visual services
- Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Seasoned meeting specialist
- Innovative catering team
- Dedicated Social Coordinator
- Customized food & beverage options
- Parking available above ground and underground for large conference.
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada Employer of the Year
Local Area Map
- Credit Union Centre
- TCU Place
- Dakota Dunes Casino & Golf Links
- Saskatoon Zoo Forestry Farm Park
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park
- Willows Golf and Country Club
- Mendel Art Gallery
- Western Development Museum
- Midtown Plaza
How To Get Here