Pet Friendly Hotel Saskatoon
Travel with your trusted companion when you stay at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, a pet-friendly hotel in Saskatoon. We are happy to welcome your four-legged friend. However, please know that certain restrictions apply.
Our concierge would be happy to show you walking paths so you and your pup can feel right at home. We do ask that animals are on a leash at all times while in the public areas, and within a crate or kennel while in the guest rooms.
- Our hotel welcomes dogs up to 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Guests must sign a waiver at check-in
- Dog beds provided based on availability
- No late checkouts are permitted for guests traveling with dogs
- Dogs are permitted in all rooms with the exception of our Traditional King Riverview Room with a Pullout Couch, our Traditional Two Queen Room with a Pullout Couch, as well as Regal Manor and the Plaza Suite
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs in our Club Level Rooms, Suites or meeting facilities, unless they are working service dogs
- Dogs must not be left unattended in a guest room
- No other pets are permitted