We invite you to learn more abou our hotel features at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel. We hope your stay with us is enjoyable, relaxing, and fun. Please see the front desk or call (306) 652-6770 if there is anything more we can help you with.
*On December 19, 2016, service will be limited to allow staff to attend our staff holiday party. River Country will close at 5:00pm. Room Service and all dining outlets will close by 6:00pm. Snacks, sandwiches & soft drinks will be available at the front desk. Thank you for your understanding.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Gift/Sundry Shop
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Concierge Service
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Pet-friendly hotel in Saskatoon: Hotel welcomes dogs up to 80lbs (36kg). Restrictions apply.
Business Services and Internet Access
- Copy/Faxing Service
- Copy/Printing Service
- We are pleased to offer high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and meeting rooms.
- Wireless Internet access is available in the Link@Sheraton and public spaces.
Parking and Transportation
- Self and Valet Parking Facilities - CAD 15 per day
- Transportation to the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport can be scheduled through our front desk for a fee.
- We invite you to learn more about our hotel parking and transportation
Check-out and Check-in Times
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Guest Services Hours
Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Available 24 hours a day
Monday - Thursday: 6:30am - 11:00pm
Friday: 6:30am - 12:00am
Saturday: 7:00am - 12:00am
Sunday: 7:30am - 11:00pm
Monday - Friday: from 8:00am to 4:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Banks and ATMs
A cash machine is located in the Conference Foyer of the hotel for your convenience.
Below are some local banks and automatic teller machines.
Bank of Montreal
101 - 2nd Avenue North
201 - 21st Street East
111 - 2nd Avenue South
HSBC Bank of Canada
321 - 21st Street East
130 - 1st Avenue North
TD Canada Trust
170 - 2nd Avenue South
RBC Royal Bank
154 - 1st Avenue South
Canadian Western Bank
244 2nd Avenue South
First Nations Bank of Canada
Suite 100 - 244 4th Avenue South
St. Paul's Cathedral (Roman Catholic)
720 Spadina Crescent East
Sunday Mass: 8:00am, 10:00am, 8:00pm
First Baptist Church
401 - 4th Avenue North
Sunday Mass: 11:00am
Knox United Church
838 Spadina Crescent East
Sunday Mass: 10:30am
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
436 Spadina Crescent East
Sunday Mass: 11:00am (10:00am in July & August)
Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist (Anglican Church)
816 Spadina Crescent East
Sunday Mass: 10:30am
Zion Lutheran Church
323 - 4th Avenue South
Sunday Mass: September to June 9:00am and 11:00am; June to September 10:00am