Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel
612 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 3G9, Canada
Phone: (306) 652-6770
4.0/5 180 reviews
Riverside Charm and Downtown Style Our Saskatoon Hotel
Discover all that Saskatoon, SASK has to offer with a relaxing stay at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel. Situated on the South Saskatchewan River and steps away from the shops, restaurants and entertainment of downtown Saskatoon, our hotel offers travelers a scenic retreat in the heart of the city.
Take advantage of the endless things to do in the Saskatoon area, including strolling along the Meewasin River Valley trail, bringing the kids to our hotel's River Country Water Park or exploring the delicious nearby dining options. We also offer four delicious dining options, including savoury steakhouse fare at Carver's. However you choose to spend your time here, you'll experience a warm welcome back home in Saskatoon in our spacious, thoughtfully outfitted guest rooms and suites.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Earn 1,000 Starpoints per stay and more
Register for SPG® Explore More by November 30, 2017 and stay between September 12, 2017 - January 15, 2018 to earn:
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 180 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions.
1. Wonderful beds and pillows
2. Staff are helpful and pleasant-and I mean all staff: front desk, house keeping, restaurant, lounge and club staff.
3. Good food- always prepared with presentation, quality and taste above the norm. Pizzas, burgers, steak sandwich, salads, soups-all beat the competition- and I have eaten at all of them. Love the new outdoor patio. The Starbucks coffee shop is another great feature.
4. Club room is nice. Fantastic coffee machine. Great place to work in the afternoon or evening if required.
5. Although not part of the hotel per se, taxi service is virtually always there. Much appreciated when I am in a rush in the morning or off to the airport.
6. Love the rooms facing the river valley and glad all the renovations are virtually finished. The hotel has been transformed.
7. Things are never perfect all the time. At times when something was not right, staff were quick to address the issue in a positive manner.
8. Really, what more can one expect ?
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary Internet in all guest rooms
- Self and valet parking for $15/night
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 4
Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel is located at 612 Spadina Crescent East in downtown Saskatoon.
- Saskatoon Zoo Forestry Farm Park
- Willows Golf and Country Club
- Mendel Art Gallery
How To Get Here
A TRUE TASTE OF SASKATOON IN OUR HOTEL RESTAURANTS
Satisfy all of your cravings in the vibrant restaurants at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon. We offer a range of flavorful cuisine, from traditional steakhouse fare to inventive small plate-style dishes.
- Carver's Steakhouse
- The Express
Hours Of Operation
WORK AND PLAY IN DOWNTOWN SASKATOON IN OUR ELEVATED EVENT AND MEETING SPACES
Whether you are throwing a lavish wedding reception or planning an intimate board meeting, Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon is well-poised to make your a event a successful one. Enjoy our hotel's expert planning services, modern event spaces and superior downtown Saskatoon location.
- 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 10 meeting rooms
- Saskatoon's only ballroom with panoramic views of the South Saskatchewan River
- 237 guest rooms
- On-site wedding and meeting specialists